Oberwolfach Seminar (0923b): Equidistribution of Finite Volume Orbits on Homogeneous Spaces
- May 31st - June 6th, 2009
- Manfred Einsiedler, Columbus
- Philippe Michel, Lausanne
- Elon Lindenstrauss, Princeton
- Programme, Prerequisites and Literature
- Detailed information can be found in this
- Deadline for applications
- April 15th, 2009
The seminars take place at the
Mathematisches Forschungsinstitut Oberwolfach.
The number of participants is restricted to 24.
The Institute covers accommodation and food.
Travel expenses cannot be reimbursed.
- full name and address, including e-mail address
- present position, university
- name of supervisor of Ph.D. thesis
- a short summary of previous work and interest
should be sent as hard copy or by e-mail (.ps or .pdf file) to:
Prof. Dr. Gert-Martin Greuel
67663 Kaiserslautern, Germany
Mathematisches Forschungsinstitut Oberwolfach
updated: April 1, 2009